Hiring Mindset Challenges That are Impacting Your Bottom Line
The Growing your Team Podcast: Episode 19
Do you have hiring mindset challenges that are holding you back from adding the support you need to your small business?
If you do, you’re not alone. Too many businesses resist hiring even when their business is showing them that there is a need to add a new team member.
In this episode of the Growing Your Team podcast, you’ll hear about two of the most common mindset challenges that stop small businesses from moving forward with making hiring decisions and how they can cost your business.
In this Episode You’ll Hear:
- Why you need to stop telling yourself that you don’t deserve to have a new team member.
- Why your age or the age of your business does not dictate the number of team members you should have.
- Why you need to worry about your business and your business only when making hiring decisions.
- How it’s okay for your business to thrive when other businesses are struggling.
- If your business is showing you that it’s the right time to hire, you need to hire someone.
- Why you will hurt your business if you don’t act on hiring at the right time.
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the pressure of choosing the right hire?
Are you tolerating a bad hire because you fear trying – and failing – again?
Gain the confidence to hire like a pro.
At Growing Your Team® we empower women entrepreneurs and leaders to expand their unique businesses by teaching them to master the hiring process. Schedule your free Jump-Start Consultation today.
Subscribe and Review:
Have you subscribed to the Growing Your Team podcast yet? If not, subscribe or follow today on your favorite podcast player so you never miss a future episode.
Also, while you’re there, please leave a review! By leaving a review, you help other small business owners find the podcast so they can gain the knowledge they need so they can hire like a pro and lead their team successfully!