How to Build Strong Teams for Business Growth
with Christy Villasenor
The Growing your Team Podcast: Episode 28
As business owners, we all want one thing when we start hiring teams. We want team members who will help us build a better and stronger business than we can do on our own.
In this episode of the Growing Your Team podcast, Christy Villasenor is sharing her tips on how you can lead your team to success by knowing more about yourself and leading your team in a way that promotes collaboration and growth.
In this Episode You’ll Hear:
- Why you need to enter every new opportunity from an “I don’t know everything” perspective. (6:12)
- How having an open door policy builds better team members and stronger relationships. (8:48)
- What you need to do when a team member suggests an idea that won’t work and how it will lead to a stronger business. (10:11)
- Why micromanaging limits your team’s and your business’s potential. (13:04)
- How learning more about yourself will make you more productive. (16:21)
- How to figure out what you should delegate. (19:30)
- Why you want to create an environment where employees want to leave the company better than when they started. (25:16)
- How to set the right boundaries with your team members by focusing on the end result. (27:13)
About Christy Villasenor:
Christy Villasenor is a Certified Life & Business Coach living in Los Angeles, CA. Christy helps female entrepreneurs scale to a highly profitable business by harnessing their unique energy flow so they can make more money, while working less.
How to Connect with Christy Villasenor:
Download your copy of Christy Villasenor’s Business Personality Assessment and learn your managerial type. After working through the workbook, we will get on a 60 min deep dive call to use the information to navigate your life, business, and team.
Subscribe and Review:
Have you subscribed to the Growing Your Team podcast yet? If not, subscribe or follow today on your favorite podcast player so you never miss a future episode.
Also, while you’re there, please leave a review! By leaving a review, you help other small business owners find the podcast so they can gain the knowledge they need so they can hire like a pro and lead their team successfully!