How Always be Happy with Employee Performance
With Molly McGrath
The Growing Your Team Podcast Episode 60
Do you want to know the secret to great employees? It’s you!
Hiring perfect-fit team members is only step one. Getting them to fully become and stay great employees is 100% dependent on the actions you take once they join your team. You can empower your team members to greatness or be the root cause of their bad habits.
Molly McGrath shares her secrets on the basic things you can do so you’re always happy with employee performance.
About Molly McGrath:
Since the late nineties, Molly has coached, consulted and directed presidents and founders of national organizations and over 4,000 law firms in; executive-level leadership, continuous improvement, and team empowerment initiatives to infiltrate new markets, leveraging partner ecosystems and producing profitability.
Molly has 23 years of specific skillset experience in legal CMO marketing, factional CEO, conversation intelligence coaching, team development & empowerment, intrapreneur talent acquisition, Kaizen leadership, root cause analysis, revenue mapping, and action-based project management.
Molly is a National Blogger, Podcaster and 3 x Amazon #1 Best Sellers List in the area of “Movers & Shakers”.
In this Episode You’ll Hear:
- Why having a great business idea is difficult to deploy when you don’t have a great team behind you.
- How getting your employees to be great in their role takes more than just hiring great team members.
- Why your receptionist is often the most important person in your business.
- How you need to view training if you want to be happy with your employee’s performance at the 30, 60, and 90-day marks.
- How to empower your team members, so they do the work you want them to do at the needed levels.
- Why 9 out of 10 times the directions you give your employees are not as clear as you thought they were.
- Why you need to give all of your new hires time and attention if you want a great team.
- Why you must remember that your hiring human beings and not human doings – and what that means.
- How every position in your company impacts revenue, and they should be rewarded for their impact.
How to Connect with Molly McGrath:
Do you have questions about anything discussed in this episode? Or, do you have other questions about hiring or managing team members for your small business?
Then, you are invited to join the free Growing Your Team Facebook community.
The group is designed to provide you support as you grow and manage the team who is going to save you time and earn you more revenue.
So, come on over and join the Growing Your Team community and let’s grow you the team you need and deserve.
Subscribe and Review:
Have you subscribed to the Growing Your Team podcast yet? If not, subscribe today on your favorite podcast player so you never miss a future episode.
Also, while you’re there, please leave a review! By leaving a review, you help other small business owners find the podcast so they can gain the knowledge they need to successfully hire and lead their team members.