How to Have a Team Without Managing a Team
with Casey Gromer
The Growing your Team Podcast: Episode 92
Old ways of constructing a business are popularized among new entrepreneurs. However, sometimes these models don’t mesh well with the ongoing change occurring in present day culture.
Not every good leader is the same. Not every successful business is the same. So, why should the structure of your business follow the same style as others? What works for someone else might not work for you and vice versa.
Casey Gromer discusses how to navigate setting up processes and procedures that are specific to you and your team. This can create greater freedom within your leadership role that will align you closer with your vision.
In this Episode You’ll Hear:
- How to identify your leadership style and curate that to the needs of your company.
- Ways to take a backseat in team management and get everyone on the same page without direct implementation.
- How to balance out your weaknesses through hiring team members with different strengths.
- Knowing when to let go of outdated business styles and recognize the change that needs to be enforced.
- Ways to monitor accountability among your team members through focusing on the generation of revenue.
- How to collaborate with your team to curate processes and procedures that work for everyone in the business.
- The importance of obtaining a tangible vision for your company.
About Casey Gromer:
Casey Gromer is on a mission to help more women shift away from being the “boss” in their business to leading their companies with passion and purpose. As the founder of She Suite Boutique, Casey and her team help female founders in retail, e-commerce, and service-oriented businesses create more space in their lives while building businesses that can run themselves.
Casey has used her MBA and 20 years of corporate marketing experience to create the Entrepreneurial Growth Formula that empowers female founders and their growing teams to think strategically and make more informed decisions.
Casey is the author of the book A Fresh Wave of Marketing and host of the Female Founders Breaking Boundaries podcast.
When she’s not helping women-owned businesses find more time for their passions, she enjoys being a busy mom of 3 kids in Minnesota, hiking, swimming, boating, binging true crime, and supporting local entrepreneurs as a consultant for the SBA.
How to Connect with Casey Gromer:
A Fresh Wave of Marketing: An Intentional Approach to Marketing for Visionary CEOs – https://amzn.to/3sibpOn
Female Founders Breaking Boundaries Podcast – https://she-suiteboutique.com/podcast/
Are you a Visionary or a CEO? Take Casey’s free assessment to see what type of leader you are so you maximize your strengths to build a team to run your business effortlessly – www.she-suiteboutique.com/team
Subscribe and Review:
Have you subscribed to the Growing Your Team podcast yet? If not, subscribe or follow today on your favorite podcast player so you never miss a future episode.
Also, while you’re there, please leave a review! By leaving a review, you help other small business owners find the podcast so they can gain the knowledge they need so they can hire like a pro and lead their team successfully!