Marketing and Administrative Assistant – The Benkabbou Law Firm, PLLC
Location: Tampa, FL
At The Benkabbou Law Firm, PLLC, we pride ourselves on providing top-notch transactional and litigation services. As a boutique law firm focusing on business and immigration law, we are client-driven and serve clients from various industries and backgrounds, including multi-million dollar companies to local start-ups.
The Benkabbou Law Firm, PLLC, is looking to add an energetic Marketing and Administrative Assistant to our team that is self-driven and customer-focused.
The Marketing and Administrative Assistant will be responsible for nurturing inbound leads, supporting revenue goals through marketing initiatives, providing office and marketing administrative support, and securing new clients using our proven empathetic and education-focused sales process.
The ideal candidate for this position is proactive with their work, has a basic understanding of social media marketing, and can independently identify the next steps. In addition, the right candidate enjoys speaking with prospective clients on the phone and through electronic communication, has a passion for listening and educating others so they can make informed decisions, and has experience managing and leading the on-time execution of marketing and office initiatives.
As the new Marketing and Administrative Assistant, you will successfully represent The Benkabbou Law Firm while having the opportunity to grow to your fullest potential within the firm.
- Completes admin tasks including, but not limited to, copying, scanning, and handling mail
- Provides Marketing and Sales support to contribute to business growth and lead generation
- Handles inbound lead inquiries to identify their needs and nurture into paying clients
- Proactively addresses complaints and guides the issues to resolution
- Maintains and develops relationships with existing clients by providing superior service and support
- Partners with the legal assistant to convert leads into clients
- Documents and updates lead tracking and reporting into the CRM platform
- Leads the scheduling and coordination of online and in-person events
- Manages the events marketing calendar for the firm
- Acts as a marketing project manager to ensure the achievement of deadlines
- Coordinates and schedules social media posts and email newsletters by combining provided content with their marketing and design knowledge
- Assists marketing personnel
- Responds to social media direct messages and website chat box requests
- Develops and maintains a knowledge base of our services
- Provides information about our services to clients and leads
- Coordinates community service projects and commitments
- Acts as a community representative of the firm at live events (post-COVID)
- Understands monthly revenue goals and adjusts day-to-day actions to achieve those goals
- Troubleshoots and resolves any questions as they arise
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Office Admin experience that includes answering the phone and drafting emails – Minimum one year (Required)
- Customer service or related experience – Minimum one year (Required)
- Digital Marketing experience – Minimum one year (Preferred)
- Sales experience – – Minimum one year (Preferred)
- Ability to build rapport with leads
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work independently
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Strong technical abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Commission pay
Direction to Apply:
Submit your application below.
In your cover letter, please let us know why you are the perfect candidate for this position based on your experience and/or qualifications.