Speaker: JAMIE VAN CUYK
Hire JAMIE VAN CUYK TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT
Jamie Van Cuyk, the owner and lead strategist of Growing Your Team, is a speaker, podcast host, and expert in hiring, building teams, and people management within small businesses. She inspires audiences across the nation to:
- Stop doing all the things and hire help when needed
- Find the right people for their openings, the ones who will help them get back time and earn more revenue
- Leverage their team to they can achieve their business dreams and transition from working in their business to becoming the true CEO they envision
- Why You Need To Hire if You Want to Scale Your Business
- How To Prepare For Hiring Success
- How to Attract, Interview & Hire the Best Team Members
- Overcoming Your Delegation Fears
- Managing Team Performance With Clear Expectations
About JAMIE VAN CUYK
Jamie Van Cuyk is a small business consultant who helps high-performing business owners learn how to grow and lead their teams.
After leaving a successful corporate career to follow her entrepreneurship dreams, Jamie quickly learned that many business owners had no or minimal experience hiring and leading teams. With ineffective teams being one of the top reasons businesses fail, Jamie felt inspired to help companies overcome this challenge and succeed.
Today, drawing from her over ten years of leadership experience, Jamie teaches her clients how to hire and manage loyal and reliable contractors and employees. By learning the dynamics of each company and their needs, she helps each client create, understand, and execute the right hiring and leadership strategies so that they can find, manage, and retain the team members they need to feel confident and supported as they move their business forward.
On a personal side, Jamie lives in St Petersburg, FL with her husband and two daughters, loves to travel, is a home winemaker, and enjoys exercise that takes her feet off the ground including rock climbing and aerial dance.
I have always been impressed by Jamie’s professionalism and knowledge when it comes to preparing to hire and hiring. Not only does Jamie care deeply about her clients and their success, she also believes in supporting those around her within her community. Because of her expertise, ability to serve and support, I asked her to be a keynote speaker at my annual Raising Influence Women’s Conference. Although I had no doubt she would deliver an excellent speech, Jamie went above and beyond my expectations. She came prepared, delivered a ton of value to our audience, and her stage presence was very professional.