How the Enneagram Can Lead to a Diverse and Cohesive Team with Sarah Wallace
The Growing your Team Podcast: Episode 186
Just because you may be a natural-born leader doesn’t mean you’ll be a natural good people manager. Knowing how to manage a team with various personalities can be a vital element in allowing your business to run smoothly.
Many people utilize Enneagram tests to analyze not only their own traits but their team as well. This can allow you to understand others better and hopefully enable your team to thrive together. In this episode, Sarah Wallace and I have a discussion about bringing our expertise on Enneagram and hiring together to help you all unite a team that works for your company.
In this Episode You’ll Hear:
- How understanding the Enneagram helps to create a diverse and cohesive team
- Common hiring mistakes small business owners make when it comes to assessing a candidate’s Enneagram type
- How small business owners use the Enneagram to improve communication and collaboration within their teams
- How the Enneagram can be used to develop team members’ strengths and address their weaknesses
- How small business owners can use the Enneagram to better understand their own leadership style and become more effective managers
- Tips for small business owners who want to incorporate the Enneagram into their hiring and onboarding process
About Sarah Wallace:
Sarah Wallace is a Certified Enneagram Coach, host of the Enneagram MBA podcast, and workshop facilitator. With over 15 years in relationship-building roles working with government agencies and companies like the US EPA, Federal Reserve Bank, John Deere, and adidas Outdoor, small business owners and corporations work with Sarah to help them use the Enneagram to develop confident, empathetic, and emotionally intelligent leaders with powerful, productive, and happy teams.
How to Connect with Sarah Wallace:
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the pressure of choosing the right hire?
Are you tolerating a bad hire because you fear trying – and failing – again?
Gain the confidence to hire like a pro.
At Growing Your Team® we empower women entrepreneurs and leaders to expand their unique businesses by teaching them to master the hiring process. Schedule your free Jump-Start Consultation today.