How to Effectively Communicate With Your Team from Anywhere
With Josh Little
The Growing Your Team Podcast Episode 94
Josh Little states, “Communication is culture.” How you communicate within your business determines how it will run. You ultimately control the work environment by setting an expectation among your employees.
This can be tricky in a remote workplace where human interaction is limited. Although, with certain hindrances, new opportunities arise. Josh explores the various tools in the online sphere that can actually help strengthen relationships and promote effective communication.
About Josh Little:
Josh Little is the founder of four tech companies–Maestro, Bloomfire, Quizzer, and Volley–that have collectively been used by hundreds of millions of people and featured in TechCrunch, Mashable, Entrepreneur, Inc, and Forbes. With two successful exits and a third anticipated, he’s currently on a mission to help remote team communication suck less with his fourth creation, Volley–a video messaging app.
In this Episode You’ll Hear:
- How to navigate communication through a remote team.
- The advantages of video messaging when conversing with team members.
- How to build significant connections among team members in a remote environment.
- The negative effects of synchronous meetings and why it may be more harmful when communicating.
- How to challenge business norms that don’t work for you and begin to make your own rules.
- If blending work and life together can prove to be beneficial to your employees.
The Volley app (it’s free)
Volley is available on iPhone, Android, Mac, and PC. Download the app, create an account, and invite your team to get started today!
How to Connect with Josh Little:
Subscribe and Review:
Have you subscribed to the Growing Your Team podcast yet? If not, subscribe today on your favorite podcast player so you never miss a future episode.
Also, while you’re there, please leave a review! By leaving a review, you help other small business owners find the podcast so they can gain the knowledge they need to successfully hire and lead their team members.