How to Sell Prospects on Working with Your Team
with Nikki Rausch
The Growing Your Team Podcast Episode 117
Growing your business means you can’t continue doing all the client-facing work you were initially doing during the creation of your business. There comes a time when the torch needs to be passed onto your team members and let them take over the client-facing work.
But bringing on new clients can be challenging when you are no longer selling just yourself but your team as well. Nikki Rausch shares her greatest tips on selling prospects on working with your team. She also discusses various mechanisms to implement that allow the transition to happen from you to your team among both new and old clients – including what to do when a client insists that they want to work with you.
About Nikki Rausch:
CEO of Sales Maven, Nikki Rausch has the unique ability to transform the misunderstood process of “selling”.
With 25+ years of selling experience, entrepreneurs and small business owners now hire Nikki to show them how to sell successfully and authentically.
Nikki has written 3 books, all available on Amazon. And she has a podcast called Sales Maven which you can find on your favorite podcast platform.
In this Episode You’ll Hear:
- Tips on how to sell your team to make your clients more comfortable with working with your team
- How to discuss changes to new team structure with returning clients
- How to establish pricing in your company for work with yourself vs your team members
- Why taking authority and just saying no could be the best stance on new business ventures
- How to recognize buying signals and respond accordingly
- Ways to create appropriate title positions for your team members
How to Connect with Nikki Rausch:
Subscribe and Review:
Have you subscribed to the Growing Your Team podcast yet? If not, subscribe today on your favorite podcast player so you never miss a future episode.
Also, while you’re there, please leave a review! By leaving a review, you help other small business owners find the podcast so they can gain the knowledge they need to successfully hire and lead their team members.