How to Transform Negative Employees Instead of Firing
With Julie Bartkus
The Growing Your Team Podcast Episode 88
When growing your team it’s important to make sure you don’t transition from doing tasks to now managing those tasks.
Building strong communicative relationships with your employees allows for you to gain a better understanding of the areas in your business that may need improvement. Not every staff member you hire is going to immediately fit your expectations. So, it’s beneficial to adjust accordingly and take a deeper look at what is causing certain hindrances.
Julie Bartkus shares how to solve underlying problems within the work environment and transform your employees.
About Julie Bartkus:
Julie Bartkus is an award-winning business owner, internationally known speaker, coach and best-selling author.
For more than 20 years she has been helping leaders across the globe experience a workplace detox, so they can cultivate a more harmonious workplace culture that leads to higher productivity, staff retention and profits.
In this Episode You’ll Hear:
- How to handle dysfunction within your team and clear out problems that arise in the workplace.
- The importance of holding yourself accountable for the development of a problematic work environment.
- How to identify the root cause of staff demotivators within your business.
- How to empower your team through focusing on growth.
- Why taking ownership and over communicating with your employees is essential to closing the gaps that have developed.
- How to cultivate an environment where everyone takes responsibility.
- The difference between needing to fire someone vs altering the innerworkings of your business.
Free getting unstuck consultation at https://www.JulieBartkus.com
Nikki’s podcast episode – You’re Right & Now You’ve Lost A Client – https://yoursalesmaven.com/blog/youre-right-now-youve-lost-a-client/
How to Connect with Julie Bartkus:
Subscribe and Review:
Have you subscribed to the Growing Your Team podcast yet? If not, subscribe today on your favorite podcast player so you never miss a future episode.
Also, while you’re there, please leave a review! By leaving a review, you help other small business owners find the podcast so they can gain the knowledge they need to successfully hire and lead their team members.